Denali Dave

My Status: Now living in Anchorage...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Anchorage, Alaska, United States

May you always walk with Angels! I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up...

Vet Friends . com - Reuniting Veterans of the U.S. Armed Forces Add to Google Add Denali Dave to Newsburst from CNET News.com Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe in Bloglines
Stock Trading with the Grail Indicator method

Friday, December 04, 2009

Kristin Update...

UPDATE...

Well folks... My time has nearly run out and I've now accepted that I'll never see my darling little girl again. She is and always will be the light of my life. I'm a bit disappointed in her now, though. She clearly knows absolutely nothing about me...she was only four when she was torn from my life. Yet, she has accepted what she's been told, the family wagon train has been circled and I'm not allowed to even know where. Ah, such is life, huh? I have walked a lot of fires in my lifetime, yet I can not understand how anyone could teach and support such hate. And, to rip a child away from their father, that's surely something you can burn in hell for...I'm not sure, but Kristin was going to Harding University in Arkansas...and now to Oklahoma Christian University in Oklahoma City. What kind of religion do these places teach...? I know she's very smart and absolutely gorgeous, so that's a good thing. While I don't know her boyfriend, Chris, he's sure a fine looking young man. I'm only concerned that as Kristin matures, she'll feel regret for not contacting me... Not to worry girl...I truly understand and will forever watch over you.I love you Kristin and think of you every day. Dad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home