Denali Dave

My Status: Now living in Anchorage...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Anchorage, Alaska, United States

May you always walk with Angels! I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up...

Vet Friends . com - Reuniting Veterans of the U.S. Armed Forces Add to Google Add Denali Dave to Newsburst from CNET News.com Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe in Bloglines
Stock Trading with the Grail Indicator method

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Two Wolves...


One evening an old Cherokee told his grandson about a battle that goes on inside people. He said, "My son, the battle is between two "wolves" inside us all.


One is Evil. It is anger, envy, jealousy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego.


The other is Good. It is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion and faith."


The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather: "Which wolf wins?"


The old Cherokee simply replied, "The one you feed."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home