Denali Dave

My Status: Now living in Anchorage...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Anchorage, Alaska, United States

May you always walk with Angels! I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up...

Vet Friends . com - Reuniting Veterans of the U.S. Armed Forces Add to Google Add Denali Dave to Newsburst from CNET News.com Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe in Bloglines
Stock Trading with the Grail Indicator method

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Kristin...the light of my life

Well, folks...I'm now dragging around a plastic hose 24/7 so I can breath with only one lung. It's a war thing...as they say one of the sacrifices us "wounded warriors" have...from fighting for those that couldn't, can't fight for themselves. Actually, I kind of dislike saying it...but I don't remember thinking about saving those in the good old USA. I did care and try for those in the foreign countries I fought in... Still, the plastic hose and oxygen keeps me alive I reckon...not sure that's a good thing, though. Clearly, I'm depressed and frustrated. I'm a people person and haven't been out of the house (except for the hospital) in more than a year. So, what to do? I don't write this stuff for anyone other than myself. Kristin (my lovely little girl) once said..."why don't you admit to being the pig you are...?" I was, and still am really disappointed in her. She hasn't known me since she was 4 years old...so, how does she know "I'm a pig." I have to admit...that one hurt a bit...but I do understand how she came to that. So, how do I fix this...? What kind of a woman or man would do this to my daughter...? Surely they will burn in hell...if there is a hell. And, I have no one left to tell Kristin when I die what I was really like...or for her to get the hell out of that religious cult she was raised to believe in.... Can you imagine? I should be tougher than this, shouldn't I? I have a proven background, track record, of never giving up, of being especially tough, of completing anything I started...I've gone through some of the toughest training our country has... So, why am I being such a wussy now? It's making me nuts...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home